UPDATE!!!

I AM BACK, LIFE UPDATE!


Dusting cobwebs from the blog, (sigh...)  Hi guys!!  How are you all doing? It’s been a long time since my last post on here. I am sorry for leaving without telling you all, But I am back now and will tell you guys what I have been up to . I graduated med school last year ( so your girl is now a doctor ) which was the main reason for the break, I moved back to naija same year and by the way everyone keeps asking me why I came back , someone even said, ’’you know you have to go back right’’ , anyways moving on..I took  my licensing exam  May 2019, and passed it by God’s grace. Don’t worry I won’t bore you with the details of what went down .All you need to know is that it wasn’t easy but I am glad that ‘s behind me now .
So  currently, I am actually
 Searching: for a place to do my medical internship(help a girl out, my helper might just be on your contact lol
Hoping: to be more active on here, but you can subscribe to my mailing list so that you can be notified when there is a new post on the blog.
Drinking: more water and minding my business lol.  I currently have an app that reminds me to drink water(the app is called drink water reminder) you should try it, if you struggle with drinking water. I have also been drinking a lot of fayrouz (I just might be addicted.
Struggling: to gain weight, I have been trying to move a size up as I am currently a Uk size 8. Is a size ten so much to ask for?
Reading: spirit controlled temperaments by Tim Lahaye. it’s a good read, I highly recommend it.plusssss if you have any book you would like me to read kindly leave it in the comment section.
Wishing: I could go on a holiday. It doesn’t have to be in ‘the abroad’ sef

Creating: more makeup looks. you can follow me on IG @ madiora04 to see some looks and also book my services

Using: the modern woman.modern life.and God bible plan on the you version bible app. I would like to read more plans feel free to recommend your favourite plan.
Loving:  my hair from Barbiephunksvirgin hair on IG, I turned mine into a wig which was made by her . I have been rocking mine since I got it if you are looking for where to buy affordable hair  then send her a dm on IG.
Thankful: for my friends and family. I am grateful  to have you all in my corner.
Anyways enough of me, how have you guys been? I hope you are all fine! I really missed writing on here. Hopefully I can get the blog to what it used to be. Thank guys for all the support, I am truly grateful.
Please don't forget to share this

Comments

  1. You must go for vacation in the abroad ijn ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. เล่นผ่านเว็บ pg slot สล็อตเครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝาก ทดลองเล่นโดยไม่ต้องฝาก เล่นได้แบบไม่มีขีดจำกัดตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง รวมทั้งเบิกเงินในปริมาณ พีจี รับเครดิตง่าย ๆ ไม่ต้องฝากก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต เกมสล็อต จากทางค่ายถูกรวบรวมไว้ที่นี่หมดแล้ว ถือว่าเป็นอีกค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ pg ที่มีความแปลกใหม่แตกต่างไปจากผู้ให้บริการอื่น ในเรื่องของรูปแบบ

    ReplyDelete
  4. slotxo เเนะนำเกมสล็อตประสิทธิภาพสูงอัพเดทใหม่ๆมีเกมส์สล็อต pg ให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกมส์ แต่ละเกมมีต้นแบบแล้วก็อัตราการชำระเงินที่สูงเเตกแตกต่างกันไม่เชื่อทดลองเกม

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment