UPDATE!!!



 Hi guys!

Happy new year!

 Sounds funny right? But we are still in January , so yes, happy new year! I have been gone for so long (a freaking year and it feels like forever). I am really sorry for abandoning this blog and my all my lovely readers, it wasn't my intention at all, ( rolls her eyes trying to give reasons why the space has been inactive urrgh... No excuses this year fam, I will do better, please forgive me...

2020 was a crazy year indeed! it had it's highs and lows but I am grateful for the year regardless. So talking about the highlights of 2020, I completed my medical internship programme, drum roll!!! This is a big deal for meI am sure alot of medics can relate to this.  My internship experience is a story for another day. 

I made new friends and lived life more( because your girl can be a bit uptight).

I restarted my makeup business then covid happened, which really slowed things down.  How is every one coping with covid and having to wear facemask everywhere? "Bruh! This face mask can be sometimes suffocating," But I can't even deny the fact that it has been of help to me in other ways asides protecting me from covid.

I hope every one is staying stafe, COVID IS REAL! Please use your face mask at all times. Cheers to an awesome 2021!

Ps:The blog is under reconstructions hence the reason why it looks bare.

Comments

  1. pg ultrabet88 เล่นง่าย จ่ายจริง เป็นเรื่องง่ายและไม่ซับซ้อนเลยทีเดียว โดยสามารถทำได้โดยติดต่อผ่านทางเว็บไซต์หรือแอปพลิเคชัน pg slot ซึ่งสามารถใช้งานได้ในมือถือ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment