UPDATE!!!

BONDING.

    2 years........ Phew!!!! Its been more than a while, but GUESS WHAT?!!!! Am back and I hope to be consistent.
   I have come to realize that building valuable relationships are important,  the saying "No man is an Island" can't be over emphasized. If you have had a long term friendship then you would understand that at times, there can be a disconnect.
   Some of the ways you can re-bond are by going out, cooking together, playing video games (especially for the guys), sleepovers and so on. Talking about sleepovers, my friends and I recently had one where we also celebrated two of our friends, as it was their birthdays, which by the way was LIT!!!!!!!!!! Like am not even exaggerating. LOL. There was a lot to eat and drink, we danced, gisted , played games, watched movies and had makeovers.
The fun was unending, we didn't want the night to end. But well we all have other things to attend to. 
OOOPS!!!! Lest I forget the facebeat was done by Uzezi. If you ask me, I think she did a pretty good job.
 If you have interesting ways to bond with Friends and Family, I'd appreciate more ideas in the comment section below. 
Bye for now!!!!! 
THIS WAS THE ONLY SHOT I COULD GET BECAUSE I WAS BUSY DEVOURING MY SHARE OF THE FOOD.

DON'T THEY LOOK STUNNING????? HELL YYEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment