UPDATE!!!

CULOTTES - MADIORA & UZZYRAC

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi dearies,

How has your week been? Well, mine has been a little bit stressful. I am really excited about the weekend.... I finally get to sleep well and catch up on other  stuffs.



Today's post is in collaboration with my friend Uzzy. She's a lifestyle/fashion blogger. Well, this was different for me but at times 'different' is good. I had loads of fun. It was just like we were in our own zone, just doing our thing LOL. Initially, I was uptight as there were lots of people staring at us. We changed our location, then I became relaxed.




The theme of this shoot is 'culottes'. This look reminds of the 90's. I went for a corporate look styling mine with a white chiffon top and a white pair of  heels. Uzzy on the other hand went for a casual - chic look styling hers with a burgundy cut-out turtle neck sweater, a hat and a black pair of heels. CLICK HERE to see how she styled hers and more interesting things.




Shout to the 'baddest' photographer I know. Am in love with this pictures. no joke oh I can literally stare at them all day


Look styled by me
Make up by me
Hair done by Uzzy and styled by Ore
Photography by Funmi

Which look would you rock the corporate or the casual - chic look?

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment