UPDATE!!!

INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Happy 56th birthday to our beloved country. It's my honest prayer that things get better and we move past this period of recession sooner than expected (Amen). With that been said, we had an independence day celebration organized for all Nigerians in Belarus. It was fun filled. I'm glad I attended the event so I took a lot of pictures and decided to share some with you guys.

Kindly leave your comments below, telling me how you spent your independence day and don't forget to say a prayer for Nigeria.












 Which is your favourite picture?

Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. yeah me too but I have a favourite.Thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. The 7th one is my best. You are all looking great tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesu!!!!...chiny see the way I be��������,warris this����. You hAve killed me��

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!I didn't even check the picture but it's not that bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment