UPDATE!!!

ROSE X GOLD


Hi Guys!!

This makeup look was what I wore for the culotte shoot if you haven't read that post, CLICK HERE to do so. For this shoot; I wanted a subtle but chic look because I wanted the attention to still be on my attire as that was the purpose of the shoot in the first place.... I decided to go for a rose gold eyes paired with  pink lips hope you guys like it.


 PRODUCTS USED

BROWS:
Air woman eye pencil - 01 : I used it to outline my brows
FF Brow powder : To fill it in
LA Girl pro Concealer in Toffee : To clean and define my brows
Fix & color brow gel : I used it to keep my brows in place


EYES:
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toffee; I used it as an eye primer
FF Brow Powder; I used it as a transition colour and also used it to deepen my crease
Rose colour from Charm Max eye shadow palette : I applied it to the inner &outer corners of my eyelid
Gold colour from the same eye shadow palette : I applied this to the center of my eyelid
Luxisage liquid eyeliner black : I used this to line my upper eyelid
Oriflame mascara: I used it on my lashes
Davis eye pencil in 001:I used it to line my water line


FACE:
Inglot Mattifing under makeup base : As a face primer
Milani Total Coverage Foundation in 108 warm ; I applied it all over my face
LA Girl Pro Concealer Fawn : I used it to highlight my face
W7 Setting Powder : I used it to set the highlighted areas
FF Brow Powder : I used the darker colour to contour
Milani Compact Powder in the shade 109 warm : I used it to set my entire face
Catrice highlighter : Applied it as a highlight
Inglot makeup Fixer : As a setting spray

LIPS:
Davis lip liner in 013: I used it to line and fill in my lips
Pin Up Ultra Matte Lip gloss : I applied this over the filled in areas

Did you enjoy this post? Leave your comments below I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by!




































































































Comments

Post a Comment