UPDATE!!!

MY BIRTHDAY!!!


Hi guys!
My birthday was last week Friday, the 4th of November. YAY!!!!!! It continued over the weekend. And luckily for me, Today (Monday) is also a public holiday (am special like that). This has to be the longest birthday I have had so far. Initially, I wasn't planning on doing anything but later decided to. I had a small celebration in church which I enjoyed. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me, I pray that you would have many reasons to celebrate (Amen).

The highlight for me were my cakes. I had two pretty and yummy cakes all thanks to Olivia and Oreoluwa. you both made my day.

                                           This cake was made by Olivia


   This cake was made by Akunna. It was actually a surprise birthday cake!!

I also want to use this opportunity to thank everyone for their birthday wishes/prayers. I truly felt loved and special thanks to God for his mercies and grace upon my life and most importantly for the gift of life. I am eternally grateful and I owe it all to him.
Cheers to many more birthdays in good health by God's grace. Wishing you a great week.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Post a Comment