UPDATE!!!

ANKARA INSPIRED LOOK #2 FT BEJEWEL CRAFTS.



 Hi Guys!!!
I hope you are all doing fine?
This Ankara inspired look, is also in collaboration with Bejewel crafts. I wrote about them in my previous Ankara inspired look, click here to read it. For this look we decided to style different chokers. The chokers were all made by Bejewel crafts, for more of her designs visit https://www.facebook.com/bejewelcrafts/. I created this eye look using purple, pink and a little bit of glitters paired with a glossy pink lips. I really wanted this look to be simple because of the numerous colours on the Ankara so I decided to stick to the prominent colours (purple and pink). This look can be worn everywhere....






Muse- Madiora
Head wrap was tied by Bejewel crafts
Chokers were made by Bejewel crafts
Makeup by Madiora

I hope you found this post useful, I also want to know where you would rock this look to and which choker is your favourite? See you guys in my next post.

PS:If you are interested in getting any of these chokers, you can leave a comment below and I will get back to you.


Comments

Post a Comment