UPDATE!!!

I AM BACK!!!


Happy new year guys!!!!
Let me officially welcome you guys to 2018 since this is my first post of the year. I hope it isn't too late though? May all our heart desires be fulfilled this year. Shout out to all my readers and those that take their time to leave comments, thanks for sticking with me despite my being 'mia' for most part of last year. I really don't have any excuse... what was supposed to be a mini break ended up being a very long break. I am truly sorry and I hope to be more consistent.

It's currently that time of the year where we write our new year resolutions. Well this year, I decided not to write any new resolutions like I normally do for a couple of reasons. The major reason being that things don't always go as planned and I mean this in a good way. Take for instance my 2017 resolutions, most of them didn't happen. And the ones that happened, happened in a completely different and much better way (which I am truly grateful for). Don't get me wrong, I still have a couple of things I would love to achieve in my head but the difference this time is that I am not going to be doing any planning or setting deadlines and so on. I will allow God do all that cuz his plans are perfect. At the end of the year I am going to write down all that happened like achievements.

In summary, I would love to grow in all areas of my life and also do more of what makes me happy. What are your plans for the new year? any new year resolution(s)? 
See you guys in my next post.

Comments

Post a Comment