UPDATE!!!

YVES ROCHER HYDRA VEGETAL; IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?


Happy new month guys! may this month be filled with pleasant surprises.
I usually don't use hydrating facial creams because of my oily skin. Lately, I have been breaking out a lot more than I normally do, especially on my chin and jawline. I wrote about my acne Here. I am not exactly sure of the cause of my acne but I think the dry weather might have contributed to it. Luckily for me, I just ran out of my usual cream and I decided to switch to a hydrating cream for the first time.

This is actually my first time using their product. I heard about Yves Rocher from Dimma Umeh. Even though it wasn't this exact product, her review made me want to try their products. When I got to the Yves Rocher shop, I was tempted to go with their mattifying cream partly because that was what I was used to getting and mainly because I couldn't just makeup my mind. After much delay, I was prompted to go with the Yves Rocher hydra vegetal (hydrating cream) because the mattifying one doesn't contain SPF. If you have read my skincare post then you know how I feel about that.

Yves Rocher hydra vegetal is moisturizing/hydrating cream with SPF 25. It is targeted for people with normal to combination skin. It comes in a 50ml container; for a hydrating mosturiser its not too heavy or light(some where in-between) making it easy to be applied without leaving any cast or blocking pores. It smells like plant which is not surprising seeing as it's a botanic product but the smell doesn't linger in case you don't like the smell. I apply this product every morning as instructed to my face and neck.


  • Overall, its a very good product that intensely moisturizes and replenishes the skin; contains SPF plus it's a botanical product. What more can one ask for?. If you have dry skin or you are a fellow oily sister like me looking for something temporary, then this is your best bet.

Comments

  1. Joker123 Auto เว็บเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายเกมชั้นนำ pg slot ที่กำลังมาแรง สุด ๆ ในช่วงเวลานี้ ค่ายเกมที่ปลอดภัยไว้ใจได้ 100 % ฝาก-ถอน ไม่มีขั้นต่ำวย ได้ตลอด 24 ช.ม.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment