UPDATE!!!

SIMPLE CHURCH OUTFIT!!!

Hi Guys,
             So I want to start by apologizing for my inconsistency. It's been a while and am really sorry and hope I have been forgiven???.
This look is one I looove, I really can't give you a particular reason ,why I love this look because I have a lot of them but I guess my main reason would be it's "simplicity". Who says you can't look simple and'' fab''. Here's my twin, like we like to call each other. She is rocking this blue traditional attire with this pink pair of shoe. I love the edge this shoe gave to the dress, the accessories were kept simple........u know nah church things. Traditional attire was the order of the day and oh yes!!! I have to take credit for her makeup..... it was done by moi!!!!!!. Have a wonderful week and hope you like it, love you all.






Comments