UPDATE!!!

BEING ON THE OTHER END.


Happy new month Guys!!!

I know it's been a while, but I have been busy with school and I hope to be more consistent from now on. I am back with another post, it's a fun one though...Enjoy!!!

My friend told me this hilarious story that I found very difficult to believe. As illogical as it might sound, sadly It's a true life story. I decided to share it with you guys, hopefully we can all share our experiences or stories we've heard and probably learn a thing or two.

Now to the story;
There was a doctor who was sick and knew what the cause of his illness was, but instead of getting treatment he allowed his health to degenerate until it became an emergency. His friend decided to take him to hospital. On their way to the hospital the doctor started saying 'I go soon faint oh' repeatedly (I will soon faint), until he passed out and was later stabilized in the hospital.

My friend said that 'the doctor had no excuse whatsoever for not getting treatment' which is true though. she went on to say that 'doctors are the worst patients'. Well! she's entitled to her own opinion....  I often hear this statement a lot, but it would be unfair for one to think such of all doctors. as this is not the case for  everybody. In the doctors defense, I think he underestimated his illness or what do you think?

Do you think doctors are the worst patients? I would love know your thoughts on this.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments