UPDATE!!!

BLACK


Hi Guys!!!
I know it's been a while since I last posted...I was busy preparing/writing my exams that I just couldn't combine both. I am done with my exams and hopefully I can post frequently now.
I have pretty much had these pictures lying in my draft for some months now I finally decided to post it. My friends and I went for a dinner about two months ago and we all just happened to be wearing black dresses, believe me it wasn't planned lol!!!
I naturally gravitate towards dark colours infact black and brown are my two favourite colours to wear. Asides the fact that it can be paired with any colour of your choice, it's also one of those colours that just looks good on you regardless of the style. I would say, when in doubt go with black. I also heard it can make you look slimmer/hide your imperfections, not too sure about this one though but if that's true,  more reasons why you should wear black.






Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment